Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, with over 400 million active monthly users. But did you know that this app can be used for your business? With so many brands and influencers on Instagram, it’s easy to get lost in the mix. That’s why businesses need to stand out in order to succeed on Instagram.
To help you get started, we’ve created a list of useful tips for success on Instagram. Make sure to read through these tips to learn how you can grow your business using Instagram popular app.
How to improve your Instagram posts
In order to use Instagram for your business, you’ll first need to create some posts. With so many social media platforms, it can be hard to know what works best. But there are a few key pointers that will make your post successful on Instagram.
First, include a photo in your post. This is the most important part of a successful Instagram post – without it, no one will see your profile. Make sure the photo is high quality and includes relevant content for your feed.
Second, make sure you use hashtags when posting content. This will help you reach more people who may not have found you otherwise because of the hashtags they follow or search for on Instagram. You should use at least 3 hashtags in each post to ensure maximum exposure and get noticed by as many people as possible.
Third, keep your posts brief and concise – no more than 4-5 sentences at a time (and this includes the caption). People on Instagram don’t want to read long blocks of text as they would on Twitter or Facebook; instead, they want short bursts with captivating visuals.
How to find the right hashtags
If you want to grow your following on Instagram and get the attention of potential customers, you need to find the right hashtags. Finding the right hashtags is one of the most important ways to grow your business on Instagram.
To find relevant hashtags, do some research on popular hashtags that relate to your business. When you find a few, click through them and see what kind of posts people are sharing with those hashtags. Once you have found some relevant ones, add them to your post so that other users who search for those terms can discover your account too.
Tips on using videos on Instagram
One of the best ways to share your brand on Instagram is through video. And there’s a good reason for that. Video is one of the most engaging mediums on social media. In fact, Facebook reports that videos are 2x more likely to be shared than photos or text posts.
Videos allow you to share your message in a more immersive way. You can use videos as a form of storytelling to connect with your followers and show the world who you are and what you do. Videos can also be used as an attention-grabbing call-to-action at the end of posts or as a method for people to get a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on in your business.
Here are 3 tips for using video on Instagram:
1) Use captions – Captions are a great way to introduce videos and make them more searchable. They’re also another opportunity to include keywords so they rank higher in Instagram searches.
2) Share your face – To develop trust with followers, it’s important to show them who you are and give them access to your life, even if it’s just through video! This will help turn viewers into customers by connecting them with you personally.
3) Invest in quality video equipment – If possible, invest in high-quality video equipment like lights, tripods or selfie sticks so that you can create professional videos for Instagram. You want your followers to see how amazing things look when you’re behind the camera!
Instagram is a great place to share your business with potential customers, but you need to be creative and use it in a way that’s authentic to your brand. Follow these tips and you’ll be well on your way to creating an Instagram presence that will bring in new customers.
4) Share your journey – People are interested in the behind-the-scenes of your business and how you got to where you are. Share your story on Instagram by sharing photos of you at events and showing your audience what it’s like on set or in the office.
5) Make it personal – Just like with Facebook, it’s important to make sure that you only post content that is relevant to your brand. However, unlike Facebook, Instagram is a more personal platform so it’s okay if some posts are more personal than others.
6) Use hashtags – Hashtags help people find your content and give them an opportunity to engage with you. Use hashtags related to your industry and community so that new people can discover you!
7) Be consistent – Set aside a certain amount of time each day or week for posting on Instagram so that you can be consistent with posting. Consistency is key for building trust with followers, gaining new followers and developing a following.
8) Host contests – Contests are a great way to gain new followers. You can host simple photo contests, ask for product reviews or even ask your audience for feedback on a new product you’re working on.
9) Use location tags – Location tags help people discover where you are, what you’re doing and what your business is all about. Add location tags to your photos to connect with local customers and show them what you’re all about!
10) Be Yourself – Just like Facebook, Instagram is not just about selling – it’s about being authentic with who you are as a person and brand. Don’t be afraid to share some personality!
Remember that social media is not an overnight process. It takes time, patience and consistent efforts to see results in the form of more followers, more engagement and more sales. And remember: it’s not just posting on Instagram that counts! Interacting with other users and engaging in conversations will help grow your following.
If you are interested in learning more about social media marketing, you can find an array of useful information on our website. You can also contact us today to see how we can help you drive sales and grow your business through social media!
Using technology with Instagram
One of the most important things to remember about Instagram is that it’s an app for mobile devices. So, you need to make sure that your website and Instagram are set up on a responsive design. That way, your website will work on any device and people can easily access your content when they’re scrolling through Instagram.
Next, make sure you’re using hashtags. Hashtags are labels that people can use to search for posts on a particular topic or event. For example, if you want to post pictures from a trip to Italy, you might want to include the hashtag #Italy in your post. This way, anyone searching for Italy-related posts would find yours too!
Lastly, don’t forget to plan your posts ahead of time! We suggest coming up with a weekly strategy or planning out what photos you’ll be posting during the week in advance so that you can post them at the best times. When figuring out what time of day is best for posting, consult sites like Hootsuite or SocialOomph which analyze data from millions of users in order to find the best time frames for posting on social media.
These platforms allow you to figure out when your followers are online and then strategically plan your posts accordingly so that they see it when they’re interested in it (or are most likely seeing it!).
It’s easy to get started on Instagram. Start by following some business accounts and people in your industry to get a feel for what’s appropriate and what’s not. Pay attention to what is working for others in your industry and make changes to your strategy accordingly. There are many ways to use Instagram as a business, but if you need help getting started, we’ve got a few tips for you!